Terms and Conditions
1. The client is entitled to receive an electronic copy of the listed services (text only), in a Microsoft Word file, from Word Weaver. The service does not include any Add-On services, unless specifically subscribed for. Digital products would be deemed to have been delivered, after successful payment.
2. The client guarantees and certifies that the information provided to Word Weaver is true and correct.
3. We at Word Weaver reserve the right to reject working on any service at any stage of the process, if it is noticed that the terms and conditions have not been complied with.
4. We at Word Weaver do not offer the client any job guarantee or admission to college/university/Business school. The service only includes receiving a Resume/CV/SOP.
5. We at Word Weaver shall make all efforts to provide the draft of the completed/updated Resume/CV within 5 business days (2 business days in case of Express Resume) and more days for other writing services based on client requirements. Kindly note Sundays, Bank Holidays and Festivals are not counted as Business days. Delivery time is calculated only after we have received all necessary details and payment from the client. (However, Word Weaver is not responsible for delays caused by reasons beyond our control).
6. We will not be responsible for any issues related to incorrect email addresses, spam settings, or failure to connect to the internet which may result to the late delivery of the completed project.
7. In case of queries raised by Word Weaver, the client must respond to the queries raised (sent by email) within 48 hours of such a query being raised, failing which, Word Weaver shall not be responsible for all delays caused, in deliveries, if any.
8. We shall prepare the content in the best format (text only) possible. The number of words required and other criteria in the written document must be specified while placing the order. Change in Resume/CV format or number of words in the document is not permitted thereafter. However, the client is permitted two revisions/corrections to text in the draft before we deliver the final document.
9. The service shall be deemed to have been completed once Word Weaver has sent the download links to the draft/attachments of the draft of the completed document, to the client's email address, registered with us.
10. All revisions/corrections and new/additional information is permitted only twice after the delivery of the first draft of any document. A client may request for revision within this period. Once the timeline to request for a revision has elapsed, we shall consider that the client is satisfied with what we have provided and the service shall be deemed to have been completely delivered.
11. You further agree and undertake that you are accessing the services made available by Word Weaver and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before making the transaction.
12. All orders shall be pre-approved with an acceptable method of payment as available through suitable online payment service providers connected with Word Weaver, which may call for and require additional verification or information to avoid fraudulent transactions. You agree to provide copies of your credit card, statements or related documents to authenticate your transaction if asked for.
13. All orders placed by you directly are a firm commitment to purchase as per the rates listed and services described and you are obligated to complete the transaction and not contest it in anyway. There shall be no negotiations allowed for the listed services and rates.
14. Before placing an order, you are advised to check the current rates listed and service description carefully. By placing an order for a service, you agree to be bound by the rates listed and conditions of sale included in the item's description.
15.There is no cancellation and refund policy for the services once you have made the transaction. Kindly read the terms and conditions before placing the order.
All the assigned written documents shall be delivered as an attachment in an email in Microsoft Word format to the email ID provided by the client at the time of placing an order.
Digital services would be deemed to have been delivered after successful payment by the client.
I have read and understood the terms and conditions specified by the Word Weaver for their writing services. I agree to the terms and conditions required to avail the writing services provided by the Word Weaver.